Agricultural disinfection systems
Environmental use of disinfectants is imperative for increasing biological safety, reducing infectious pathogen transfer among animals and livestock, and reducing pathogen transfer from animals to equipment, food and people.
We are well aware of the dangers of spreading infections in an unsafe environment, for which we have developed an innovative series of disinfection/fumigation systems ideal for enclosed spaces.
The method is based on the principle of shattering the sanitizing compounds into billions of micronic droplets, then spreading them into the space that requires the application. The thick fog that is generated by this method has the capacity to cover significantly larger areas, has excellent permeability into every corner, nook and cranny, a feat that is impossible when using manual or mechanical spraying / cleaning methods.
In addition, you have full control over the dosage and quantity of the disinfecting product applied, as well as the contact duration between the distributed product and the sterilized surface – both matters that are critical to a successful disinfection process!
Examples of applications in agriculture:
- Hatcheries – rooms, carts, hatching cells and egg disinfection
- Trucks - disinfection of the interior of transport boxes for transporting eggs, chickens, fruits and vegetables
- Cooling rooms for fruits and vegetables
- Packing rooms - daily / weekly disinfection
- Enclosed structures
- Fruits and vegetables handling – implementation of products that prevent potatoes germination-(sprouting) , treatment of diseases
- Mushrooms - growing rooms disinfection
- Packing houses and conveyors