Hydroponic systems for growing fodder.
The system is based on sprouting produce seeds like barley/ wheat or beans and growing them in a short hydroponic process of only 7 days.
The process takes place in a completely controlled, isolated growth room, within growth molds placed upon shelves. Manual controls include temperature levels, lighting, irrigation, ventilation and water disinfection. The system works year-round (365 days a year) and produces green and fresh fodder, regardless of seasons, weather, natural hazards and other factors.
The system enables full control over the growth process, monitored 24 hours a day.
The benefits of hydroponic fodder growth:
- Consecutive hydroponic growth year-round (365 days a year), detached from the ground
- Independent of weather conditions and natural hazards (pests, drought, rain, snow, heat waves, etc.)
- Requires little space and replaces dozens to hundreds of acres of fodder crops
- Very low water consumption – immense monetary savings on irrigation water and equipment
- Doesn't require tractors and various processing tools
- Saves on expensive transport - the system is located close to the pan/ stable/ barn/ chicken coop
- Requires only a brief daily operation, simple and easy with no required special skills
- Constitutes as part of the food ration - saves on food mixtures, dry fodder, silage
- High nutritional and energetic values
- Natural greens - no additives/ chemicals of any kind
- Fast ROI